Top 7 Shower Faucets Manufacturers
Various shower faucet manufacturers are well-known when it comes to producing quality shower faucets in different types of designs to improve bathroom decor. Whether you’re remodeling the bathroom area or building from scratch, you’ll need to partner with the best shower faucet brand that would prove affordability, durability, design, and the warranty it offers. Here’s a closer look at the top seven shower heads brands for 2023.
Best Shower Faucets Brands for 2023
The list of top shower faucet brands was developed by a thorough methodology that identified various competitors with basic attributes and then narrowed the list to those with the highest score. While finding the top brands, we factored in customer reviews, BBB ratings, limited lifetime warranty, and different shower heads offered, among other things. Here are seven brands to look out for in 2023.
Now, let’s delve into some of their greatest showerhead inventions.
The 7 best shower heads of 2023, including high-pressure, rain, and low-flow
Some of the best shower heads to look out for in 2023 include:
Best overall: Kohler Flipside
The multifunctional Kohler Flipside 2.5gpm shower wall is the best overall shower head in 2023. It has a sleek design with flowing, smooth lines will improve your bathroom decor. Here are some of its key features:
- Kohler Flipside has advanced ergonomics, a game changer in the shower faucet industry. It has made operation efficient and easy even when you have soapy hands.
- You can flip its spray head on its axis, ensuring consumers have four different distinct spray settings: soft spray, coverage spray, targeted massage spray, and circular spray.
- The multiple spray settings shower head has a sleek, transitional design with smooth-flowing lines that improve the bathroom aesthetics.
- It has a 2.5 gallon per minute, allowing consumers to enjoy their showers
Unfortunately, the Kohler Flipside has no shower arm and flange.
Best Customizable: Infaucets Brushed Nickel Two-Way Concealed Shower Head
Infaucets is a powerhouse when it comes to bathroom and sanitary solutions. It has groundbreaking products that have made this brand a high-rating manufacturer—from providing bathroom, kitchen, and sanitary fixtures. When it comes to shower heads, Infaucets manufacterer is not left behind. Let’s look at the two-way fixed shower head with concealed brass tube shower.
- Customized products: If you’re trying to get customized products, go to the brand Infaucets, whether it’s tub sprout or shower faucets—they can easily customize the two-way concealed shower head to meet your needs.
- Comes with a warranty: The hot and cold water shower wall has a three-year warranty. This gives consumers assures consumers expect high-quality products.
- OEM and ODM certified: The Infaucets two-way concealed shower head has exceeded expectation as far as OEM and ODM is concerned.
- Solid brass construction to ensure durability and performance.
- Comes with multiple finishes, from brushed steel, nickel, and matte black, among other finishes.
Best handheld: Waterpik High-Pressure Powerpulse 9-Spray
Another superior shower head to keep an eye out for in 2023 is the Waterpik High-Pressure Shower. The handheld showerhead will rejuvenate your shower days with its patented power pulse massage spray that delivers two times more massage force than other shower heads. Let’s look at its key features:
- It has multiple spray patterns; Waterpik shower heads offer a range of modes to ensure consumers enjoy a high-pressure shower experience, including full body spray, relaxing mist, invigorating power spray, power pulse therapeutic massage, and eco spray.
- Power pulse massage: It comes with a power pulse massage strength that delivers two times more massage force than ordinary shower heads. Moreover, it has been clinically proven that the shower head can increase flexibility, soothe muscle tension, and promote restful sleep.
- DIY Installation: The handheld shower head takes a few minutes to install on any standard shower arm. No need to call in a plumber or a pipe tape to start enjoying the massaging shower head.
- High Performance: Waterpik shower heads provide powerful performance and high-quality styles. It gives consumers an opportunity to upgrade their shower experience easily.
Best rain: Moen Velocity Two-Function Rainshower
Well known for its immersion technology high-pressure rinse, Moen S6320 Velocity Two Function Rain Shower Head has a versatile design. The self-pressuring technology will ensure the rain shower heads increase their spray power for an efficient rinse. Let’s look at some of its features.
- Versatile designs: The rain shower head comes in a chrome, highly reflective finish, giving a mirror-like design that compliments just about any style.
- Powerful pressure rinse: The advanced self-pressuring immersion rain shower head technology increases shower spray power for an efficient rinse. It channels water through the shower head with three-time power when compared with other rain heads.
- Full coverage: It has a huge showerhead to ensure full coverage.
- Excellent water temperature control: The rainshower is a single-handle lever that allows you to adjust water easily. The adjustable water flow lets you switch between rain rinse and concentrated modes. More than that, it also has a shower valve that makes the water temperature even.
- Easy Installation: The rain showerhead was designed for a quick and hassle-free installation.
Best low-flow: High Sierra All Metal 1.5 GPM High-Efficiency Showerhead
High Sierra showers are the trendsetters when it comes to low-flow showerheads. The low-flow shower head can go as low as 1.25 GPM, and consumer love how they feel. But the best one is the High Sierra All Metal 1.5GPM High-Efficiency Showerhead. Here are a few reasons why:
- Strong, invigorating spray: It comes with an award-winning patent nozzle that delivers large droplets of water flow. The patent technology ensures the water pressure feels like a higher flowing shower head.
- Water and energy efficiency—saves up to 40% of water and energy. The showerhead is a green product and is WaterSense certified.
- Solid Lead-free construction: The solid metal contraction outweighs other shower heads made from plastic components in durability and performance.
- Compact design: It is made with high-quality materials with a sleek chrome finish.
Best filtered: Jolie Filtered Showerhead
Built to last and designed to complement any bathroom style, the Jolie Filtered shower head is another type to keep your eyes out for in 2023. NSF-177 Water Filtration Certification test shower heads, Jolie Filtered Showerhead, included, and have found it has by far exceeded their expectations. Here are some peculiar attributes that make this shower faucet stand out.
- Improves hair and skin: The Jolie Filtered shower head is an excellent addition to your hair and skincare routine. It removes heavy metals, chlorine, and other contaminants contributing to various skin and hair issues.
- High water pressure shower head: Its water pressure is intense, with no blasting effect. The spray nozzle is just the right size, and one can easily adjust its angles.
- Best inbuilt filter: It has been tested in various third-party labs and has far exceeded the NSF-177 Water Filtration Certification. It uses KDF-55 and Calcium Sulphite for best-in-class filters to provide clean water.
- Easy installation: It follows a three-step installation process to install the Jolie into your shower faucet.
- Multiple finishes: Consumers will have a variety of finishes to choose from to add beauty to the bathroom. It includes jet black, soft rose, brushed steel, modern chrome, pebble grey, and vibrant red.
Best Magnetic Unit: Delta Faucet Ashlyn Monitor Shower Set
Another showerhead to look out for is the Delta Faucet Ashlyn Monitor Shower Set. It has a huge wall-mounted head that is fixed in place using magnets. Moreover, it comes with various spray patterns, from full body sprays to pause settings and massage spray settings. Here are some of its key features:
- Rough comes separately: Comes with a tub spout and shower trim kit only. You’ll need to buy the Delta shower valve to complete the unit.
- Two in one hand shower and shower head: It has a 2 in-1 shower that ensures users can easily incorporate the hand shower and hose separately for a wholesome showering experience.
- Four powerful spray patterns: the spray settings include; massaging spray, full body spray with massage, pause, and full body spray pattern.
- Protection from sudden temperature changes: It comes with a monitor pressure balancing valve that ensures a consistent shower temperature. On the other hand, the hot and cold water shower handle controls water temperature and volume for maximum control.
- Meets the Americans with Disability Acts.
- Lifetime Warranty: Provides customer satisfaction, as consumers know that the shower system has a lifetime limited warranty.
Buyer's Guide: What to Look for in a Shower Faucet
There are certain factors that a buyer needs to consider when looking for a shower faucet. They’ll help him or her find the right shower faucet to meet their needs. Let’s delve into some of them.
Shower faucets come with various heads; here are some of them:
- Single: It has one spray pattern.
- Adjustable: Comes with various spray patterns
- Massage: The best shower head that has high water pressure to soothe sore muscles
- Rain: This head has massive nozzles that mimic the droplets of rain.
- Handheld shower head: Comes with a hose that helps the user reach hard-to-reach places.
Shower faucets come in different finishes, including:
- Black matte
- Stainless steel
- Matte White
- Oil rubbed bronze
Shower water has various patterns, from low-flow showerheads targeted to high-water pressure. Typically, most shower faucets provide four to six spray patterns. If you have a handheld showerhead and an overhead shower faucet, you can experience different spray patterns.
Most showerheads have knobs, buttons, or levers that adjust the water pressure and temperature. Buttons and knobs are fixed on the control panel, whereas the levers are fixed on a shower head.
Frequently Asked Question
What is a shower Valve?
Also known as a transfer valve, a shower diverter valve controls water flow between various showerheads. They’re typically used in bathrooms that have various fixtures. The shower valve is also used in steam showers, where they control the flow rate of steam and water. A good example of a shower valve are the pressure balancing valves—which controls the balance of water pressure between cold and hot water.